SHYFT : Product - Boston, MA Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
SHYFT was founded on a simple yet powerful idea – through powerful analytics find meaningful patterns in complex data that impacts and shapes the future of healthcare. Over the last decade our technology has played a critical part in changing how companies connect and visualize healthcare information. As a leader in this quickly evolving industry, a career at Shyft offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing company.
- Build the next generation of our products with modern software design practices
- Enhance and modify applications to ensure best practices, performance, scalability, security, and optimal user experience
- Research, design, and develop proof-of-concept projects using the latest and most advanced technologies
- Efficiently communicate project status, issues and resolutions in a timely manner
- Mastery of object-oriented techniques, design patterns, and software integrations
- Eager to build great applications and attack difficult problems in creative ways
- Enthusiastic to learn new skills, technologies, and techniques
- Proven ability to design, develop, implement, and deliver high-quality code in a timely manner
- Ability to work well as part of a small, highly focused development team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience developing cloud-hosted, responsive, single page web applications using React
- Experience with .NET and exposure to .NET Core
- Experience writing Cloud Native (12-factor) applications on AWS
- Experience building REST APIs
- Interest and understanding of CI/CD process, tools, testing frameworks, and practices
- Writing tests for code quality, code reliability, and maximum test coverage
- Microservice Architecture
- Good understanding of SQL and NoSQL data stores
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
Ideal candidate should have a B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent and 7+ years proven experience working as a software engineer in diverse environments.
Empowering Data, Delivering Results
SHYFT Analytics is a full service solution company that delivers next-generation sales insights to the global life sciences industry. Our agile analytic solutions and services are re-defining the way commercial data drives brand performance. We are an innovation and service-driven organization with deep life sciences expertise, and
our customers include large pharma, established and emerging biotech, and medical device companies. We are
continually growing, and rewarding opportunities exist for exceptional individuals to join our high–quality team of experts.
- Competitive compensation/Stock Options
- Generous rewards program
- Unlimited PTO
- Holiday pay
- AD&D and Life Insurance
- Company Outings/Social Events
What’s in it for you?
- Develop modern, web-based applications that deliver integrated data and guided analytics using commercial and clinical data to help improve the efficiency of the healthcare ecosystem
- Join a rapidly growing company with many opportunities to expand your role and responsibilities
- Have the autonomy to build solutions that resolve complex problems
- Bring to market enterprise grade products offering consumer class experience and design
- Work in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment, including dedicated UI/UX experts
- Learn and contribute to the engineering organization’s best practices
Visit ShyftAnalytics.com for more information.